We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
Information We Collect
In running and operating this data recovery website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- i. Details of visits to our data recovery website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- ii. Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
- iii. Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason on our data recovery website.
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing or website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- i. To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- ii. To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- iii. To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- iv. To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information anyone except employees of the data recovery company Data A&E Ltd.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please note that any request for this information may be subject to payment of £10 which covers our administrative costs. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.
What's special about how we work?
- easy to understand prices
- no data recovered, no fee payable
- friendly customer service team
- your data is kept safe and secure at all times
- no gimmicks - just professional data recovery
- latest state of the art equipment
- complete confidentiality
- your data returned to you - choice of options