Data A&E - About Us
When data loss occurs, you need a data recovery company with the technology and skills required to successfully recover your data, Skilled data recovery means a recovery service that delivers as quickly as possible. Data A&E is that data recovery company. Data recovery is a specialism that very few companies are actually able to perform correctly. If you value your data, make absolutely sure you are using a reputable company in the recovery of that data.
At Data A&E we recover data for businesses and we also work with everyday people who may have just lost their Excel or Word data, 3 years worth of family photos, or even their IPOD data. No matter what the situation, Data A&E Data Recovery can help you get your data back with our professional data recovery techniques.
We can help in these data recovery situations
- Drive damage due to power issues (over voltage, voltage spikes, etc)
- Head stack failures; clicking hard drives and other physical failures
- Spindle motor failures, especially common in Toshiba hard drives
- Drive seen as RAW in Windows, or asks to Format
- BIOS detects wrong drive model or size, or does not see the drive at all
- Human error, accidental deletion, accidental format, OS reinstall
- RAID failures, degraded arrays, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, 6, 1+0, 0+1
- Data loss due to virus attacks, or sabotage
- Water damaged, flooded hard drives
- Fire and Smoke damaged drives
What's special about how we work?
- easy to understand prices
- no data recovered, no fee payable
- friendly customer service team
- your data is kept safe and secure at all times
- no gimmicks - just professional data recovery
- latest state of the art equipment
- complete confidentiality
- your data returned to you - choice of options